Crystal & Glass in General
- Crystal and Glass should be hand washed separately in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- When washing and drying stemware do not twist the bowl in opposite direction to stem as this can cause damage.
- Dishwasher heat, friction and detergent can dull or scratch the surface.
- Extreme temperatures can crack or break your crystal/glass. Avoid pouring hot liquids into cold crystal/glass, or very cold liquids into warm crystal /glass.
- Do not use product in a microwave or conventional oven.
- The finely made rims are the most fragile part of your product. Do not turn upside down while drying or storing.
Lead Free Crystal Decanters & Carafes
- Wash inside of decanter /carafe with warm soapy water and rinse prior to 1st use.
- Avoid storing food or beverages in glass containers for extended periods of time.
- Change liquid contents of all glass containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish, avoid film build-up and the chemical erosion of the interior surface.
Color (including Gold and Silver Decorated) Coated Crystal & Glass
- Do not allow color coated surface to come into contact with bleach materials or solvents, as they can damage the painted surface.
- Do not allow color coated surface to come into contact with sharp or rough implements that may scratch or damage the paint or surface finish eg rings, knives, etc.
- Do not place in a dishwasher.
- Color coated crystal / glass should be hand washed separately in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried carefully with a clean, soft, lint free cloth.
- Do not allow the candle to burn within one inch (25.4mm) of the holder, otherwise this may result in damage to the candleholder.